Saturday, April 17, 2010

The trial pay (free playfish cash)

There is an option in which you can earn free playfish cash. all you have to do it do some surveys and you get some playfish cash. I tried it with my fake account Mystery but so far there was no luck i did not get any! It said that i might have to wait one day or something like that. I decided to wait Besides it is my vacations!!!! Yep that's right my school is over today was the last day Now i am will soon become a 9th grader :D. But when i was going through the playfish forums I saw many people who have commented the playfish has scammed them by never giving them any PFC. But they ended up getting huge numbers of spam. Actually the survey is not there in India but if you are using hot shield the option is available. For now I hope I get my PFC. I wasted a lot of time on the surveys if playfish causes any problems they are getting a line of complains!!!!!! :P I am not so cruel but i will do it if they make me mad!!!! 

3 comments: