Monday, April 19, 2010

The pretty flowers you can wear

When I say the pretty flowers you can wear I meant Mystery corsage pot!
According to the official pet society blog you will have to wait 4DAYS before you can get a reward which your pet can wear!
I don't know about you but 4DAYS sound like a long time! it is like your growing a tree only you can get one out of 5 rewards at a time. It's cost is as good as a tree seed and plus it does not give you a constant supply of fruits.
Only people how read the official blog will know that you will receive the reward after 4 day the rest must not have a clue! While buying it I noticed the it was not mentioned what the reward will appear!

I don't know about but I am not gonna buy too many of this as there are only five different rewards and the prize and time is too high....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment