Friday, April 23, 2010

Hiddeeni out for a new look and pet society came with new changes

Today when i saw there was maintains going on I kept checking the Official blog................
But I must say Playfish is on a roll bring new features all the time........

Next monday we will have limited items meaning there i a limit how much there are and you can buy one one of it a day........... I don't know about you but i am gonna buy 2 to 3 you will never know when it will help you in trade and there are also items in which you have to take the help of your friends to get them.........

But now mainly what I was interested in was it hideeni's new style.........
He gone all space and stuff......... I had learned a lot about space this year in the 8th grade and I am going to 9th soon................
But this new look of Hideeni is one of my favorites along with the tiger and bunny one :D
Hiddeeni is giving away space stuff  i will try to get the list soon and reviews on PS's new features but for now this is it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment