Sunday, April 25, 2010

My wishlist

Hey guys
Today must be the most happiest day of my life :D
today in PS not only did I get an Invisibility ring but also managed to get a Beanstalk seed and romantic window. All three items in my wishlist :D
So automatically the people who gave it to me are my angles :D
I did not buy them PFCs I am still not crazy enough to do that but i traded for all these item and i payed a heavy prize but for PFCs stuff it was nothing
Today i got a lot of Treasure bait items in trade for my Mermaid wig.......
I finally used my 6 PFC on a treasure bait
I took the thing I wanted Like the Sleepy octopus and some coins and decided to put the rest up for trade........
But when i saw the post saying I could Buy PFC for coins
I gave away some 3333 and 4999 with the the treasure bait items I did not want
I got 2 beanstalk seed and one romantic window
I had to give one bean stalk seed to my cousin as she wanted one. But any way I wanted to Mention the names of my angles they are
Gigiol and hamta Chan actually this is their Forum names but i was unsure if i could put their real names so there

No comments:

Post a Comment