Monday, April 26, 2010

The romantic window

Well You mush have know that I have now got the romantic window through trade in the forum......
So toady I am posting more info about it


I must say it is my most favorite Item of all I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It changes into four times of the day: Morning, afternoon, evening and night. It is in my bed room and gives an excellent effect. The morning is bright and the sky is bright blue
The afternoon kinda gives the feel like it is going to rain but I still like it. It is a dull blue 
Than the evening are the brightest of all with oranges
 Than the night time is my favorate...
It makes the whole room look complete and this time you can even see stars :D
I give the window 5 stars as there is on other window like this one... I most of the other windows it only shows one time and that is day which i have grow tired of it. You get windows that show night time in Halloween...........
I think the romantic window changes according to PF time but I am not sure.
But if we depend on the Window for time that 4days have passed today in PS!
Yep today I saw it turn from Morning to night for 4 times But I love it :D
15 PFC but it is worth get this window!


No comments:

Post a Comment