Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The prediction and the truth (the anime wig)

The anime wig did not turn out as I imagined or predicted! I had worked out how you can get a rough preview of a wig before it was released using paint. I tried it and it looked great and I was looking forward to get the wig. When I saw it I just bought one and when I put it on Kits (kitty for short) I was dumbstruck to find it really did not look like I imagined. I was aware that my prediction would not be perfectly right but i did not know it would be this off. After looking at that preview I found that the wig was bigger and gave a different effect.  The picture on the left is the Prediction I made using paint and the image on the right is the actually fact. Well I guess this time it was off but maybe next time I will have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment