Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life in the forum

Day before yesterday I joined Playfish's forum......
I joined late at nigh so I could not do much.
The next day I made My first post (in the forum it is called a thread) saying I wanted  to trade for the items that can be caught by the treasure bait...........
Well the post turned out pretty confusing some say that we cant trade things of coins for PFC stuff......  while I had read some threads offering Treasure bait items for coins....... Lets say it was a confusing time plus they were a few who don't even give you a break........
They keep on saying I cant do it and I was in a really fix until I turned off the comp!!!!!
But Some People are really nice and really helped me out :D
Today I did my first trade..... Yesterday I was roaming all confused
Today I traded My heart apron for 1x3333 :D
Than I trade the 1x3333 for a magic sea mirror :D
Well 3333 might be high but compared to real money it is nothing..........
since PFC can only be brought with really money I payed 3333...............................
Well but i am happy cause i finally got what I wanted
Now I have the Mermaid wig,the magic sea mirror and sweet mermaid statue and that is way better that 3333 coin :D
But now i feel why ppl were complaining when Playfish took out all the 4999......
I see how important it is for Trader and now since i am a trader too even I need 4999
But i have not yet really need 4999 so for now i am okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment