Friday, April 30, 2010

CLOSED

Today is the day when Petsociety buddies is now closed!
Well i have not exactly closed it but I have transferred it to wordpress as people say it is better and easier there in wordpress once you get a hang of it.......
I wont publish anything here any more but her is the link to my blog in word press
    Life in pet society

It is the same as pet society buddies but just with a differnt name so.............
I will hope to see you there :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need you support more than ever. I might have a blog filled with posts but with out anyone to read it there is no use. Plzzz comment on my blog in wordpress and recommend it to you friends and Pet society lovers I need you help so plzzzz pitch in and help me out :) 
Check my blog roll there are blog you will love have you heard of the new blog Tami and the city???? 
Not only is is about PS but of a life of a pet I am all excited be sure to visit it :D 
And be sure to visit my blog :)  
Oh and keep sent news to petsocietypals@gmail.com
I would always love to hear about new stories and news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment