Saturday, April 24, 2010

hideeni! I smell a new page comeing up!!

Hey guys
Today I was thinking.........
Ever since hideeni came to be he has changed a lot
From a chicken to a turkey to a tiger to a bunny and finally a space man
Well you will never know what he will become next but one thing is for sure he must love Halloween but each time he brings diffrent ideas and things to us so I thing he decerves a page about him!!
I made a page on trasure baits and about shopes than why not on hideeni and besides I have already planned to make a page on space ideas so Hideei should get one
What doyou think???????

2 comments:

  1. Hun, I added u to my favs :) If you didn't, please do the same :) (http://chromie-fashion.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have add you to my blog roll check it if you would like

    ReplyDelete