Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am dieing to try the dyes

Recently Playfish has released the option to dye your Pet's wigs....... Now all pets wont wear the same boring colored wigs. But to buy it you need playfish cash which I can/will never buy.But Playfish has give us a chance to try them out!!!!! play hotel city and get up to 10 playfish cash!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 6 so far i never get 4 more i cant reach the 24 level in such short time. I officially don't have it yet but I will get it on the 16th :D
     So far there are 8 colors but on Monday we will get  pink and blue dyes too. A few friends promised to get me atleast one dye packet as long as I gift them something expensive it is pretty much like a trade :P
I will post pictures of how each dye will look on the 16th when i get my hand on my playfish cash. I really hope i get them without facing any glitches or problems, i really don't want to waste writing a complaint!!!!!!!
So far I am working on getting all the wigs to post pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment