Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hotel city promotion

If you play hotel city you can get up to 10 PFC!!!!!!
well this offer is now over......
Well i managed to reach level 10 and i have got 6 playfish cash. But I really cant buy anything of great interest. It was quiet disappointing and i still cant buy anything great except dyes. I don't need Dyes I like the wigs as they are, But i am going to save my 6 PFC hopeing that when the next new game will bring more playfish offers like this. But as I am concerned i not really going to hotel city anymore. It is boring and now I have to work on pet society. Lately I had been busy with my assessment and projects but now i am free as it is the summer vacations now!!! Well I gonna miss my friend :(
  But for now I will be looking forward to new games with PFC promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment