Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The newcomer package

Well I and kitty heard a lot about the newcomer's package and today we finally saw it!!!! While I was visiting the cafe with Mystery (She is Kitty's sister too) I saw a pet whose house was filled with new stuff which belonged to the newcomer package. I and Mystery were totally excited so I made a new account and tied it out my self. I got totally awesome stuff that I could gift :)!!!! 
I gifted it all to Mystery. Well Mystery does deserve it she saw the pet first that made me believe. I let Mystery have it beside Kitty is suffering from room overload and the last thing I need is more stuff for her. 
Well many say that they have been cheated and they also want the new comer stuff. Well i don't care! Older player have lots of stuff and are richer. Not to mention that we have stuff new comers don’t have like the week specials and all. We all worked from scratch but the future pet will have a good life :)!!!!! 
The newcomers stuff can be sold but only for 0 coins: P :(!!!! Not much money. In fact the orange chair we used to get can be sold for 33 coins more than all the newcomers stuff.  Even if you gift the stuff you get no paw points :( so it is pretty much useless but cool decoration. soooooo New comers have fun and good luck  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment