Friday, March 26, 2010

Just hopping around the to find all the new changes

Well recently play fish has totally been working on petsociety bring new features and surprises every week!!!!
Well i would like to say thanks to playfish and also sya "Now you can cool down sit back and relax and  let us enjoy and get used to the new features. You guys have done a great job."
I like most of the features except the ones the involve Playfish cash :P. But lately many glitchs have come up and i think it is better if Playfish took a break from stressing their brains on new features and work on fixing those glitches. Well but i am still happy that Playfish is working so hard for our happiness :)

So than enough of glitches lets talk about new stuff :)
Today we got new stuff in Pet society. Yep today we are getting the stuff early and I am super happy!!!
This was unexpected and i had now really saved up my pennies properly yet but I still love the early release of the new stuff. Well today I managed to buy the whole set of bunny costume (white one) and well kitty is hopping around looking like the easter bunny only she does not really give away any eggs or chocolate. I really don't know how easter is celebrated cause I live in India and there we don't celebrate it. But i like it in pet society.

The bunny costumes are the ones what hideneei is wearing only of different color. Actually this is not the first time. There was a different colored version of the tiger costume the hideneei was wearing but it was not exactly the same.
I edited and stuck a pic of  hideneei  to a pic of  kitty and my friend's pet. If you looks carefully the costumes match. click on the pic if you want to zoom it.


Oh and there is another useful feature!
Now you pet has it's own dairy!
Well i don't think you can write anything in it but it is still cool!
Oh and Kitty was actually born on march 31 not 30 :P my mistake sorry :P!

But except telling when your pet was born it has some the other info which we can easy find with out it so the rest are pretty much useless!(atleast to me)

Now the best part and the one Pet society really need was for the stores to be more.......mmmm less crowed! Now the stores are less crowend now they are classified!
I the stores you will see buttons below where you can click to view the item that fall under the classification.

At leastnow i don't need to keep on finding  items and sorry for the spelling mistake in the captions :P

Anyways another news is that I thing Pet society news paper has started, where you get the latest news and stuff. Well this we pretty much cover in the petsociety blog and fan page and newletter and stuff but still for new player this is easy along with the newcomer's package. :)

Hey guys from now on i might not be able to make one post a day as my school year is about to end in three weeks and i still have to study of tests and i am gonna be busy so sorry but I soon gonna go to 9th grade :D

No comments:

Post a Comment