Monday, March 15, 2010

The easter egg cadinet

Today Kitty went all hyper and brought the easter egg cabinet which costs 200. I was more than happy to buy it as it was cheap and I thought it would give out a neat and clean to show of my eggs :P. so I brought it. I thought the eggs will fit into place and look like as if is a collection of eggs that fit in to place and look cool. When I brought it i first had to find a place for it. This is hard for me because i suffer from Room over load :(. When i finally got the place I put the first three eggs i had. To my shock, the eggs really did not fit into place or anything i had just put it and it was..... well just like that is fell and stood in place >:( It was nothing more than a decorated shelf!!!!!!
I could see three spaces for the three rare eggs the golden,rainbow and mosaic eggs. I than thought that at least the three eggs would fit nicely in to place or something. When i finally got one of the three rare eggs I was shocked to see that it was the same result as for the smaller ones >:(
I could rather use a normal shelf. Well i did or regret my choice too much. as i know how much more to collect and it is still a cool way to show my eggs to my friends in a cool and neat way :). This shelf also helps if you are haveing a contest with your friends about the eggs. Speaking of contests the Petlings contest is still on and it will end at 18 march so hurry!!!!!!!. Oh and in other news the pet floating glitch in which you pet floats in the air while waking up from a nap, is fixed :)  so enjoy the Easter egg cabinet and i think it is quite cool :)  Well i also don't want to give the cabinet back like kitty i still like it :) i guess Kitty is really disappointed :P

No comments:

Post a Comment