Friday, March 12, 2010

The little trees and the Bunny

As so as I knew that Pet society was under maintains I smelled the fact a new feature was coming up I keep an eye on the pet society blog. Of course I was right otherwise I won’t tell you this LOL. Any ways it looks like hidden has brought up a new costume I think he looked sweet on the rabbit's costumes against the old outdated tiger costume. He is now giving away 14 types of egg ^_^.
Speaking if other news you can  now turn you trees which you feel you want  to remove but cannot cause they look good in to bonsai but they will stop producing fruits. Once again Kitty and i cant Try it out as you need Playfish cash for the stupid pots!!!!!! >:( I am angry but still i like to see Play fish be so creative ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment