Saturday, March 6, 2010

The improved petling and Mystery

Today while looking around in the garden, kitty and i saw this new deal with the coyote petling. it now seems that you wont get the same old boring look for the coyote but different looks each time. NOW that what i call a cool change.
well i actually saw the change when i was with Mystery!
Thats right Mystery, Mystery is the pet in my fake account. i made an account in facebook to join Networked blogs and started an account there. Hey dont think i stole Mystery's money i used it for her only. I saw the change while i was buying Mystery a petling.
Kitty is my pet in my really account and she is always my best pet.
so if you want to add in face book don't type petsocietypals@gmail.com you will only be able to see Mystery instead of Kitty :P

No comments:

Post a Comment